Sunday, January 9, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to the Fitness Video Blog. I'll be sharing a bunch of retro, rare, hard-to-find, and/ or out-of-print fitness videos from around the world. Most of the videos are captured from the original VHS tapes and are being preserved so that current fans of old-school exercise videos can take a look back to the past and enjoy some of the old workouts that aren't currently being sold.

I'll be uploading the videos to hotfile, a one-click-host. After downloading all of the pieces of the videos from hotfile, you can use winrar to extract the video. Then, simply double-click on the video and you'll be able to watch it! On the right side of my blog, I posted two links to GOM Player and VLC Player, two of the best video players available. Both are totally free tools. I also posted a link to winrar, a software that can be used free as well.

Please enjoy my blog and feel free to leave me a message.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for all of these! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, you're welcome. I hope you enjoy the videos here.

    ReplyDelete